Shop OCD in Elementary

For hands-on resources for elementary classrooms

Shop Now!

TPT Items

These have been my #1 selling item, and I actually was not even going to put it on TPT.  One of my co-workers (A. Guillot ;-) made a comment when she saw them on the work table, and made me realize that someone might want to actually buy these.  THANKS, Mrs. Guillot!!! 


 These are my #2 best selling item.  I have many different colors and patterns, but the concept is the same.  If you need numbers for your classroom, you might want to check these out.  

I created this because I think I was losing my mind with all of my students out of the classroom at the same time... UGHHHHH!  So, this was a Thanksgiving project -- I pray it works.  I'm going to use clothespins for the students to manipulate their names.  The poster is beautiful blown up!  Once again, our media center ROCKS! 


This is a huge hit with my kiddos.  We have word flash cards, and the students love playing "Be the Teacher", but of course, I have a few students who aren't strong in the reading dept. and feel a little overwhelmed with the High Frequency Words - but math is their specialty.  This gives them the opportunity to SHINE!  



1 comment

  1. I just discovered you on TpT and I am your newest follower! I love Linus the Minus and Gus the Plus! So cute! :)

    Kristen
    A+ Classroom Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message - let me know if you have a classroom that I can check out as well:-)