Shop OCD in Elementary

For hands-on resources for elementary classrooms

Shop Now!

TPT For Schools



TPT FOR SCHOOLSAre you tired of staying up late night after night getting ready for the next day?  Are you tired of reinventing the wheel on product creation?  Do your kiddos MISS you?  Ya'll - this is where I was several years ago... until I found TPT!  I was teaching middle school ELA, and this position was NOT my forte'!  I loved the students, but the content was tough!  One day... I honestly don't even know how - but I found TPT.  My next unit to teach was Propaganda, and I had NO IDEA what to teach.  I found this amazing resource on TPT, and the rest is HISTORY!!

BUT of course I was using my own money to purchase... I bought all my classroom books, baskets, bookshelves, etc... and now I was purchasing my supplemental resources to make things more engaging for my students.  I'm not complaining, though - to me, every penny spent on TPT has been worth it.  TPT gave me back my life.  I was able to do things with my family again!  I was able to read the novels I needed to read to keep up with my students.  I was able to RELAX a bit, and let someone who had obviously not only taught middle school ELA, but taught it well.  It was like having several mentor teachers down the hall creating the materials to help me teach!

Fast forward 7 years... I was finally able to drop back down to first grade, my comfort zone, and eventually I became a TPT author as well.  Now I get to give back in my own small way - hoping that I can help other teachers like the middle school ELA TPT authors helped me.  I try to keep my prices down, because I know that teachers are having to spend their personal money to purchase.  But I also know that if someone is buying my resources, they are able to do more of what they want to do in the evenings and weekends, rather than creating for the next day/week/month.

SO... Here's what I'm here to talk about!  TPT feels our teacher pains!  They understand that teachers have been using their own money to purchase resources, so they are trying to make it easier for schools to do the purchasing, and for our students and teachers to CONTINUE reaping the benefits.




THE TPT YOU LOVE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!!!


You're dedicated to delivering engaging, differentiated, and impactful instruction to your students.  Now that TPT for Schools is here, you can bring even more of TPT's resources into your classroom - without spending money out of your own pocket!  THANK YOU TPT!!!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:



Your administrator can register your school with TpT.  It takes less than five minutes - just go to 

schools.teacherspayteachers.com








As a teacher, your administrator will add you to your school.  Now, once you log in, you will search TPT the same as you always do, find the materials/resources that will benefit your students, and then click SEND REQUEST.







 










CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE HOW ONE SCHOOL IS USING TPT FOR SCHOOLS AND HOW IT HAS CHANGED THEIR WORLD!  SO INSPIRING!!  


















No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message - let me know if you have a classroom that I can check out as well:-)