Thanks Krista, at Teaching Momster, for picking me for the Liebster award. The Liebster award is given to new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a way for the blogger to answer a few questions about themselves so their followers can get to know them better!
Here are Krista's questions for me:
1. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Well, everyone tells me I'm a "little" OCD when it comes to my classroom and school stuff. I honestly do not think I am, but I guess I figured if everyone else calls me that, then I would have to come up with different words for the acronym.
2. What is your favorite sport to watch? I love watching professional football, and I also love watching my kids play basketball.
3. What is the first thing you usually notice about a person? Definitely their smile.
4. What would be your dream job and why? I think I've done my dream jobs. I was a flight attendant for 2 1/2 years and was able to fly all over the country - main stops Frankfurt, Paris, and London. Now I would consider teaching and creating TPT products my dream jobs as well. I love kids and I love creating things. I'm in my happy place!
5. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A Bird!! I love to fly.
6. What was your favorite book (or series) as a child? My mom used to read all of the fairy tales over and over again from this big book. By far, I loved hearing those stories over and over again.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I honestly am not sure. I have my masters in leadership, but I just don't know if that's the place for me. I just moved back down to first grade, and I love the challenge. But every year brings new things for me that I never would have expected. I'm learning to go with the flow.
8. If you could have dinner with anybody, past or present, who would it be? Why? I think I would have to pick my mawmaw. Just thinking of her makes me smile.
9. What is your favorite season? Why? It has always been summer, but now more than ever (after the winter we've had), it is my favorite. Not because we are off of school, but because I love the heat and the sun beating down on me.
10. Morning person or night owl? MORNING!!
11. What is your biggest pet peeve? I think my biggest pet peeve is when someone says me and so and so, instead of so and so and me. Ughhh!!! Drives me nuts!!!
Now I get to pick a new blogger - and I pick...
Emmy trusted my daughter to create her blog, and I'm so grateful for her! She gave Courtney (17 years old) the confidence she needed to create teacher blogs. Thanks Emmy!!
1. When did you decide to become a teacher?
2. What's the biggest ticket item you've bought for your classroom out of your pocket?
3. What do you find the hardest part of being a teacher?
4. What snack do you have next to your computer at all times?
5. When you walk into the dollar store, what section do you head for first?
6. Do you have anything in your classroom that you should part with, but just can't seem to bring yourself to do it?
7. Are you a coffee drinker? If so, all day or just morning?